This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by nextbible 4 months ago.
October 25, 2020 at 6:59 am #2414
Dune: The Butlerian Jihad
by Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson
- ISBN: 9781250208545 (1250208548)
- Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Science Fiction)
- Author: Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 704 pages
- Release date: May 28, 2019
- Series: Dune, #1
About The Book
The New York Times bestselling trilogy is back! Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson’s prequel to the epic Dune Saga is back in fantastic new reissues, starting with Dune: The Butlerian Jihad.
Here is the tale of how Serena Butler’s passionate grief ignites the war that will liberate humans from their machine masters. Here is the beginning of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood. Here are the Zensunni Wanderers, who escape bondage to flee to the desert world where they will declare themselves the Free Men of Dune.
And here is the backward, nearly forgotten planet of Arrakis, where traders have discovered the remarkable properties of the spice melange.
Against the brute efficiency of the Machines, the human race has only imagination, compassion, and the capacity for love. It will have to be enough.
FictionBook Dune: The Butlerian Jihad by Brian Herbert read on Mac on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Dune: The Butlerian Jihad buy cheap. TXT ebook Dune: The Butlerian Jihad on Walmart.
October 25, 2020 at 9:41 am #2417
- My Little Pony: The Manga – A Day in the Life of Equestria Vol. 2 by David Lumsdon – 9781642751345
- If We Were Villains by M. L. Rio – 9781250095299
- The Futures Game: Who Wins, Who Loses, & Why by Richard J. Teweles – 9780070647572
- Savage Messiah: How Dr. Jordan Peterson Is Saving Western Civilization by Jim Proser – 9781250251428