This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by nextbible 5 days, 13 hours ago.
December 16, 2020 at 1:57 pm #5870
Blood of Elves
(The Witcher, #1)
by Andrzej Sapkowski, Danusia Stok
- Publisher: Hachette Book Group
- Awards: David Gemmell Legend Award for Best Fantasy Novel (2009), Janusz A. Zajdel Award for Novel (1995)
- Release date: May 1, 2009
- Language: english
- Author: Andrzej Sapkowski, Danusia Stok
- Characters: Dandelion, Yennefer, Triss Merigold, Ciri (Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon), Geralt of Rivia
- ISBN: 9780316029193 (031602919X)
- Series: The Witcher, #1
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, magic, adult, adventure
- Format: mass market paperback, 420 pages
About The Book
The New York Times bestselling series that inspired the international hit video game: The Witcher.
For over a century, humans, dwarves, gnomes, and elves have lived together in relative peace. But times have changed, the uneasy peace is over, and now the races are fighting once again. The only good elf, it seems, is a dead elf.
Geralt of Rivia, the cunning assassin known as The Witcher, has been waiting for the birth of a prophesied child. This child has the power to change the world — for good, or for evil.
As the threat of war hangs over the land and the child is hunted for her extraordinary powers, it will become Geralt’s responsibility to protect them all — and the Witcher never accepts defeat.
The Witcher returns in this sequel to The Last Wish, as the inhabitants of his world become embroiled in a state of total war.
FB2 Blood of Elves buy on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook Blood of Elves Andrzej Sapkowski for iOS. MOBI book Blood of Elves read iPhone. EPUB Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski download on Audible. Online ebook Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski on iPad on Powells.
February 23, 2021 at 11:53 am #8718
Environmental Law by Nancy K. Kubasek — 9780136142164